- Heat Patch is air activated and will begin warming as soon as the individual plastic wrapper is opened.
- Remove Heating Patch from plastic wrapper and peel off protective backing to expose adhesive.
- Place adhesive side of heat patch over desired area of therapy, on outside of underwear. Do not apply adhesive directly to skin.
- Use caution when applying Heating Patch to delicate fabrics.
- Heating Patch may take up to 30 minutes to reach therapeutic temperature
- Check Heating Patch frequently to ensure skin is safe and not too warm.
Patch is single use only, do not microwave or attempt to reheat as this could cause Heating Patch to catch fire.
DO NOT USE:
- In conjunction with any other source of heat
- With pain rubs, medicated creams, or ointments
- If heat pack is leaking, damaged or torn
- Directly on skin
- While sleeping
- On children, infants, or people who are unable to remove the Heating Patch on their own
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Do not apply Heating Patch directly to skin, this may increase risk of burns
- Discontinue use if discomfort or irritation occurs
- Do not puncture Heating Patch as contents may be dangerous.
- If contents come into contact with skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean water
- If swallowed, rinse mouth with water and contact poison control center immediately